Business G.R.O.W.T.H. SystemMatters relating to financial and business management
Business Management Support
“The greatest predictor of a company’s ability to Scale, is the owner’s willingness to Adapt”
How important is it for you to get advice that helps you sustainably grow your business in a profitable way that allows you to achieve the following?
- Pivot from being the ‘doer’ in your business to becoming an effective leader.
- Build a vision that guides the organization and brings focus in times of uncertainty.
- Sleep better knowing that your business is in good hands with your team.
- Build a business plan that becomes your daily plan.
- Develop team members’ skills to own their outcomes and deliver what you need.
Business G.R.O.W.T.H System
Our Sustainable G.R.O.W.T.H system helps owners of professional service businesses find more time and energy to devote to the things that matter to them, such as family, friends, and hobbies, by reducing the constant feeling of being under pressure and increasing the quality of life knowing that their business is in the safe hands of a committed team, unlike doing nothing and living in a constant reaction to chaos.
Stop doing everything in your business; become the leader everybody loves by making small changes every quarter and achieve more by doing less.
Generate consistent growth through well-planned strategies, thus improving brand positioning and long-term profitability.
Retain customers and increase their live time value; connect with customers by consistently offering an excellent customer experience.
Optimize your organizations’ business model by using technology and machine efficiency. Helping you and your team to start working smarter, not harder.
Weave a clear vision into the organisations’ culture driven by the company’s purpose and share it with everyone internally and externally.
Target Market identification – who is our ideal customer, and what they value.
Happy people yield positive results; through skill-set development and retention management your workforce will align with the company’s vision and purpose.
Download your free eBook copy and learn how your organisation can be the organisation of the future, today.
Let us help you build your business around your life
More than tax planning
Tax planning alone will not help a business grow and realise better profit and margins. Tax planning is critical to help minimise taxes but does not help build strategic programmes to grow a business. Real business growth — growth that leads to increased valuation — comes from increasing revenues, gross margin, and net profit.
Just consider these facts:
- According to the Telegraph (18 August 2015) more than half of new businesses don’t survive beyond 5 years.
- Even worse, according to Bloomberg, 8 out of 10 entrepreneurs who start businesses fail within the first 18 months.
- On a positive note, businesses that actively plan — meaning they plan and measure against the plan — grow 30 percent faster. A comprehensive research study by Cranfield University, “Do Business Plans Add Value?” discovered businesses that actively plan grow 30 percent faster. Let’s consider some of the reasons for these alarming statistics. The reasons so many small businesses fail.
- A confusion between profits and cash, and delaying tracking cash until it’s a critical problem — small business start-ups are prone to simply running out of cash.
- An inability to build a profitable business model with an understanding of revenue, expense drivers, and product margin.
So, what is the solution to avoid your business from becoming part of these statistics?
The solution is having a plan. It’s having a strategy. It’s understanding the numbers and having access to accurate forecasting, budgeting, and planning for future cash flow needs.
How our real time financial management reporting solves your problems?
This service is for business owners who want to get better results. Every month or quarter – you choose – we produce detailed business management reports for you and help you to understand and interpret the numbers.
You benefit from:
- Business management information, which will help you understand exactly what is going on in your business.
- Analysis of financial trends, to help you make better business decisions and improve your profits.
- Regular review meetings. We’ll even attend your board meetings if needed, as a resource you can call upon for business advice, acting as a facilitator or sounding board for your ideas.
- Help with setting your business, and even personal, goals. After all, your business is part of your life.
- Help identifying and tackling the major challenges facing your business.